.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Bloggings of my past homelessness, blogging about nothing or maybe something... Learn about the ways an exhomless guy had to survive, from squatting, panhandling, odd jobs, trading, bartering, etc. Personal stories how a homeless man becamed homed, married with new family (baby and wife).

1.31.2008

BLAH, WHO CARES ANYWAY? 

Nothing really matters in the big picture, we are just star dust, don't stress! Who cares what we did in the past or what consequences may be?

Does anyone care about the homeless these days? I had a aquaintance say the other day that us humans were outdoor nomadic tribes for thousands (possibly millions) of years and being homeless a while just gets us back to our roots. WTF? I just bit my tongue...

I do care but it gives me a headache, I've just tried to do things different and better for myself as I have learned from past experiences. I finally have my own life all on track and even a few bucks in my pocket for entertainment...

BLAH BLAH BLAH, I don't know what else to say, got a migraine again! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrr! Think I have been working to hard on my new website www.fototrix.com because I can hardly move my hands (they hurt bad right now)...

Gotta run, my 3 year old son wants me to put on Curious George movie for him and it's in the DVD player upstairs....

Labels: , , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Just some fun things that may kill some boredom! You can change the caption (funny) on these Flash files to make your own comedy bits. Great time wasters, you can even send them to friends (like a greeting card) or print the homemade signs on your computer!